We offer specialised consultancy services to provide assessment and advice on children and adults with specific needs. This service is available to schools, health care professionals, residential settings and other services/organisations.
Examples of some of the consultancy services we offer are:
- Individual assessment, feedback and advice
- A consultancy day to schools regarding a specific pupil
- Regular and ongoing consultancy days to schools and other establishments
- Case discussion consultancy
- Consultancy for settings seeking National Autistic Society (NAS) Accreditation
- Helping staff set up and run motor skills groups in school
- Motor programmes with supervision
- Telephone consultation
We are happy to discuss a tailored service to meet your particular requirements, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your needs.
"Just thought I'd let you know we had our NAS accreditation assessment. We had put Sensory Needs as an area for development, but our assessors were so pleased with what they saw that they have recommended we move it to an area of strength. Thank you so much for all your input over the year - it has made a huge difference to our provision and given us the knowledge and confidence to move forward."
Sharon Jenkins, Assistant Headteacher, Ysgol Plas Brondyffryn, Denbigh