- 7 and 8 March 2018 : Introduction to Sensory Integration and Sensory Processing Disorder
- 1 May 2018: Sensory Processing and Autism
- October 2018 TBA : Setting Up Motor Programmes in Schools
- 17 and 18 October 2018 : Introduction to Sensory Integration and Sensory Processing Disorder
- 21 and 22 November 2018 : Making SENSE of Behaviour
"Julia - your knowledge is exceptional. You are very engaging, motivating and inspiring."
We pride ourselves in providing high quality training which meets the needs of the participants. We feel strongly that training has only been successful if it has given people the tools to be more effective in their workplace.
All courses are delivered by Julia Dyer, a highly experienced tutor with over 20 years of experience teaching including being a senior lecturer and module coordinator for Sensory Integration Network Masters Module One. Julia is foremost a clinical practitioner, so is able to draw on a wealth of clinical and practical experience when delivering training.
The number of participants on any course is kept low to enable all courses to be interactive and allow participants the opportunity to put the theory learnt into practical solutions.
Select a course title on the list on the right for more information, and please contact us if you would like any further details.
"As always inspirational to the end. "
"Outstanding. Best course I've been on in a long while - learnt so much. Julia - a fabulous teacher."